TOTAL PEST CONTROL, INC. feels that it is important that you know what to expect from our Shrub and Lawn Service Program. It is a partnership between STATEWIDE and you, our part is the fertilization, weed control, insecticides and fungi control. Your part is the proper cutting and most important watering. Many irrigation systems develop dead zones which can lead to areas of to much or to little water, causing major problems.
1. Please keep in mind, our service provides control, not elimination of lawn insects and plant disease, e.g. our periodic treatment for chinch bugs. As there are several generations of Chinch Bugs (like other kinds of lawn pests) over a season, our bi-monthly Service Program keeps the lawn from being taken over and damaged through a pest infestation. At times a lawn will develop an infestation regardless of the treatment schedule due to a number of reasons, one of which is improper watering.
2. Along with pest and plant disease control TOTAL PEST CONTROL, INC. provides fertilization to the lawn area during early and late spring and in the fall to achieve the annual nitrogen and potassium soil requirements.
3. Post emergence herbicides are used spring and fall for weed control. your lawn will develop weeds through those times of the year when high temperatures (above 85 degrees) could result in lawn burn if herbicides are applied. We assure you, though, as soon as the weather permits we will resume “weed control”.
4. The resident along with TOTAL must monitor the condition of the lawn. Areas dying out of an abundance of lawn pests should be reported. Remember, proper treatment combined with proper watering will control and maintain a healthy environment resulting in an attractive lawn.
5. The products we use are perfectly safe once dry as our yard signs posted after treatment advise.
The purpose of this memo is intended to be informative, is also to correct any misconceptions that you may have about our services. Further, our technicians are always willing to discuss your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
TOTAL PEST CONTROL, INC. appreciates your patience and works at providing a valued service to you. If for any reason you do not feel our service meets our standards, please feel free to call our Office at 941-405-.3474.